This page lists the appearances of various Emperor Daleks in chronological order. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories.
- Dalek War Machines, led by the Golden Emperor, invade Earth's solar system in the year 2400, beginning with the conquest of Venus. (PROSE: Break-through)
- While the Golden Emperor ostensibly negotiates peace terms, Daleks based on the Moon attempt to destroy Earth but are thwarted.
- After two centuries of peace, the Golden Emperor forces Earth to return the Daleks' confiscated weaponry so they can stop a rogue planet, which is later traced to the Mechonoids. (COMIC: The World That Waits) He then vows to conquer Earth and the other planets.
- Lee Sullivan's artwork depicts the Golden Emperor. A Special Weapons Dalek appears. Skaro exists. It is 3000 years after the 26th century according to AUDIO: The Judas Gift, which is Bev Tarrant's native time.
- The Daleks are ruled by a Dalek Emperor - depicted on an unused cover as the Golden Emperor.
- Set an unspecified amount of time after Evil. The Second Doctor discovers the Daleks did not meet their final end and the Emperor rules the Daleks again.
- The Daleks, led by the Dalek Emperor, ally with the Cybermen in a gambit to destroy the Earth in 1988 by sabotaging a peace conference. This plot is thwarted by the Sixth Doctor.
- The Daleks do not recognise the Seventh Doctor. They are Imperial Daleks on the cover. The Emperor is not Davros and appears to be the one from Evil of the Daleks.
- Davros, operating alongside a golden Dalek Emperor, leads an invasion of Earth in the year 2254, which is thwarted by the Seventh Doctor and Ace. He appears with an organic hand, placing this before Revelation of the Daleks. Davros has stolen a Time Ring, which he has possibly used to travel to an earlier period of Dalek history. As such, the Time Lords personally intervene to stop him.
- Set in the 26th century, the Emperor Dalek recognises the first seven incarnations of the Doctor but is unfamiliar with the name "Davros.
- The Emperor Dalek, identical to the one from Nemesis of the Daleks, recognises Davros as the creator and enemy of the Daleks. He is destroyed by Daleks loyal to Davros, who becomes the new Emperor.
- Davros is the Emperor Dalek and leader of the Imperial Daleks during the civil war against the Renegade Daleks.
- On Skaro, the Dalek Emperor presides over the Master's trial, which ends in his extermination, and allows the Seventh Doctor to take his remains to Gallifrey.
- Davros's escape pod enters the time vortex after the explosion of his mothership but his memory is unstable so his memories are probably scrambled, allowing him to forget the previous two stories. He believes Skaro has been destroyed and his personality is subsumed by that of the Dalek Emperor. He is more unstable than in War of the Daleks or Daleks Among Us.
Last Great Time WarEdit
- Set towards the end of the Time War.
- Having survived the Time War aboard his ship, the Dalek Emperor invades Earth in the year 200,100 only to be destroyed by the Bad Wolf.
- Following the establishment of the New Dalek Paradigm, the Daleks create a new Emperor Daleks from the shell of the old Emperor within the city of Kaalann. This Emperor ceases to exist after the Eleventh Doctor restores history.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.