This page lists appearances of Destrii in the order in which she experienced them. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories. From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline. It is assumed, much like its TV story counterparts that for each novel or audio series their published/numbered order is the order they occur in. This does not apply to short stories which are often ambiguous about their placement. There are also many gaps between stories.
The layout of this timeline is in part based on the observations on Doctor Who Reference Guide and Doctor Who - The Complete Adventures, as well as Lance Parkin's AHistory and other sources that allow us to make observations, such as The Whoniverse, Doctor Who Reviews, The History of Doctor Who, The Discontinuity Guide, Clive Banks databanks, two Big Finish forums and the Divergent Universe forum. None of these sources should be used solely as a source or considered a "true" timeline for stories.
Working against the Doctor Edit
- On the Ophidius, Destrii has her body switched with the Eighth Doctor's companion Izzy Sinclair. She is apparently disintegrated before they can switch back.
- Returning to Ophidius, the Doctor finds Destrii alive and forces her to accompany him in his search for Izzy, leading into Oblivion.
- Having been returned to her rightful body, Izzy makes peace with her identity and returns home to her adopted parents. Destrii kills her mother, and then departs her home world with her uncle, Jodafra, in a chronon capsule.
Travelling with the Doctor Edit
- The Doctor encounters Jodafra and Destrii while fighting the Windigo in 1875 North America. Destrii sides with the Doctor against her uncle, who beats her to near-death, leading into Sins of the Fathers.
- Having helped him repel a Zeronite attack on Hippocrates Base, the Doctor decides to give Destrii the chance to travel with him in the TARDIS.
- While fighting a Cyber-Fleet from the far future with MI6, the Doctor's blue jacket and sonic screwdriver are destroyed. To defeat the fleet, the Doctor joins with the Time Vortex, but abandons its power to save Destrii.