This page lists appearances of the Dalek Time Controller and the Eminence in the order in which it experienced them.
Dalek Time Controller Edit
- The Dalek Time Controller is thrown into the vortex by an explosion.
- The Time Controller is rescued by Daleks from earlier in their history, and allies itself with a Time Lord - the Monk. It is thrown into the vortex once more.
- The Time Controller is rescued from the vortex by its second Time Lord ally - Straxus.
- The Time Controller works with a third Time Lord - the Doctor.
- The Time Controller allies itself with a fourth Time Lord - the Master.
Markus Schriver Edit
- In the Master's "March of Ides" timeline, Schriver is sponsored by the ISI as he begins to develop the technology that would become the Eminence.
The Eminence Edit
- In the post-ISI timeline, Markus Schriver and the Time Controller merge with Schriver's Memetic Neural Network to become the Eminence.
- The Eminence enters the universe proper.
- A fleet of Eminence ships attempts to attack humanity, but is repelled by the Daleks.
- The Master strikes a deal with the fragment of the Eminence in his mind, which originated from the Dalek-destroyed fleet.
- Early in the war, so that the colonists can spread the retro-genitor particles.
- The Eminence and humanity have been fighting "something like" 50 years. The Eminence invaded Delafoss five years ago.
- It has been some time since Kalsos and Delafoss were relevant to the war.
- The war is apparently ending.
- The war against humanity has just ended.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.