This page lists appearances of the Dalek Prime, also known as the Dalek Emperor or the Golden Emperor, in the order in which he experienced them. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories.
- The Dalek Prime is the first Dalek mutant to think to climb into a Dalek War Machine.
- Time is rewritten as per War of the Daleks's implications
- The Dalek Prime is among the first generation of Daleks created by Davros, who is seemingly exterminated by his hand.
- The Dalek Prime oversees the attempted invasion of Earth in the year 4000, which is thwarted by the First Doctor.
- After a Great War spanning a thousand years, the Dalek Prime, now Dalek Emperor, has the Daleks conduct research into the Dalek Factor. He is heavily damaged, presumed dead, when the Second Doctor infected many of the Daleks with the Human Factor, sparking a devastating civil war between them and the Emperor's Guards.
- Much later, following the Imperial-Renegade Dalek Civil War, the Dalek Prime has Davros captured and put on trial on Skaro, revealing to the Eighth Doctor that much of Dalek history was a fabricated to prevent the destruction Skaro by Davros and the Seventh Doctor. During the trial, one of Davros' supporters destroys a decoy of the Dalek Prime, igniting another civil war. The Dalek Prime claims victory after Davros's capture and apparent execution and after his supporters are apparently wiped out.