This page lists appearances of the Cyber-subspecies identified as CyberNeomorph, including CyberIsomorph, in the order in which they experienced them. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories.
- As hypothesised by Hegelia, another group of CyberNomads come across Telos and revive the CyberTelosians. Combining their respective Cyber-technology, the two groups of Cybermen form a new Cyber-subspecies, the CyberNeomorphs, who proliferate throughout the 26th century. (AUDIO: The Cyber Nomads, PROSE: Killing Ground)
26th century war Edit
- Thanks to the Fifth Doctor, the Cybermen fail to stop a conference on Earth which they predict will unite powers against them in a war they will not be able to win. The Cyber-Leader recalls the Doctor's involvement in the events of The Tenth Planet, The Wheel in Space and Revenge of the Cybermen; he is unfamiliar with the Fifth Doctor, only recognising him through the presence of the TARDIS.
- According to Hegelia, Attack of the Cybermen takes place after Earthshock. The Cybermen attempt to leave Telos but are defeated by the Sixth Doctor, who destroys the Cyber-Controller. (AUDIO: The Ultimate Cybermen)
Neomorphs in the past Edit
- As the Cybermen attempt to leave Telos in the 26th century, other CyberNeomorphs are planted on Earth. Their aim is to use Halley's Comet comet to destroy the Earth of 1985, thus preventing the destruction of Mondas 1986. However, the plot is thwarted by the Sixth Doctor. (AUDIO: The Ultimate Cybermen)
- As Hegelia suggests, the defeated CyberNeomorphs abandon their base in the London sewers and fall back to the dark side of the Moon, where the early CyberFaction are. Convincing their ancestors to leave the Moon for the asteroid belt, the Neomorphs remain and observe events on Earth. Subtlely changing their form, the Neomorphs become what Hegelia dubs as "CyberIsomorphs", being isolated from their home time. (AUDIO: The Ultimate Cybermen)
- The "CyberIsomorphs" attempt to turn Earth into the New Mondas but are defeated by the Seventh Doctor, who destroys their Cyber-Fleet, apparently vanquishing this Cyber-subspecies. (AUDIO: The Ultimate Cybermen)
- Dated to 1992 by Warlock's Cross. The Cybermen are Neomorphs.
Back to the future Edit
- In the 82nd century, the Cyber-Empire is led by the Cyber-Emperor. It is "demolished" during the Skeletoid invasion of Mutter's Spiral. The Cybermen are depicted as CyberNeomorphs.
- The CyberNeomorphs work with the Daleks in an attempt to invade 1980s Earth, however it is unclear as to whether time travel is involved with their invasion. The Daleks claim to have invaded Earth in the past.