This page lists the Doctor Who universe timeline of Cybermen as given by the CyberHive of The ArcHive Tapes. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories.
- 15 billion years ago, the universe is born. (AUDIO: Origins of the Cybermen)
- 10 billion years later, an aging sun at the edge of a certain galaxy expires in an explosion, resulting in the birth of many new stars including Sol. (AUDIO: Origins of the Cybermen)
- 5 billion years later, humans evolve on the planet Earth. (AUDIO: Origins of the Cybermen)
- NOTE: A squad of CyberNeomorphs are all destroyed after being Time Scooped to the Death Zone. (TV: The Five Doctors) Gallifreyan civilisation exists far in the past of the 20th century time continuum. (PROSE: Goth Opera)
- HEGELIA (The Early Cybermen): The period was sometime during the 1970s AD.
- NOTE: The "early CyberFaction" launches an invasion of Earth which is defeated by the Second Doctor.
- NOTE: CyberNeomorphs travel back through time and make an ultimately unsuccessful attempt to destroy Earth prematurely. After losing their ability to return to the future, the Neomorphs are stranded and ultimately become CyberIsomorphs. (AUDIO: The Ultimate Cybermen)
- NOTE: The CyberMondasians launch an invasion of Earth which is defeated by the First Doctor. This results in the destruction of Mondas and the apparent extinction of the Mondasian Cyber-subspecies.
- NOTE: The "late CyberFaction" attempt to attack Earth but are thwarted by the Second Doctor.
- HEGELIA (The Early Cybermen): The scene of this encounter (The Moonbase) is set some four decades on (from The Wheel in Space), in 2070 AD.
- NOTE: Cybermen of a form similar but distinct to the "late CyberFaction" attempt to attack Earth but are thwarted by the Second Doctor.
- HEGELIA (The Cyber Nomads): The expedition party that landed on Telos at the end of the 25th century was surprisingly small-scale.
- NOTE: The CyberTelosians are revived and attempt to proliferate only to be sealed again by the Second Doctor.
- HEGELIA (The Cyber Nomads): For the purpose of this chronology, I place it at the end of the 25th century. We are told that it was on day three of the 47th week of the unknown year that Doctor 4 materialised in a sealed-off section of Nerva.
- NOTE: A ship of surviving CyberNomads attempts to destroy the planet Voga but are destroyed by the Fourth Doctor.
- HEGELIA (The Ultimate Cybermen): So, in the year 2526 A.D., an interstellar conference took place on Earth under conditions of the utmost security.
- NOTE: In anticipation of a war they know they cannot win, the CyberNeomorphs attempt to destroy Earth but are thwarted by the Fifth Doctor.
- HEGLEIA (The Ultimate Cybermen): When the Doctor was made to transport the Cybermen in the TARDIS to the 26th century and Telos...
- NOTE: Using a stolen time vessel, the Neomorphs of Telos attempt to change history by destroying Earth in 1985, thus saving Mondas, only to be thwarted by the Sixth Doctor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.