This page lists appearances of the Cyber-subspecies identified as CyberFaction in the order in which they experienced them. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories.
- Subject to UNIT dating but roughly between c.1969 and c.1979. The early CyberFaction, led by a Cyber-Planner who recognises the Second Doctor and Jamie McCrimmon from Planet 14, invade Earth but are destroyed by UNIT. This is the first invasion of Earth recorded by both the Faction's history computer and the independent ArcHive.
- Shortly following The Invasion, a Cyber-Controller, identical to the one later seen in The Tomb of the Cybermen, leads the Cybermen in a second attempt to invade Earth, from Isos II, but they are destroyed by the Second Doctor and his companions.
- As Hegelia suggests, the early CyberFaction, still based on the dark side of the Moon, are contacted by future CyberNeomorphs or "CyberIsomorphs". Having already failed to change history by destroying Earth in 1985, the Neomorphs convince their ancestors not to interfere in the coming Mondasian invasion and instead move to the asteroid belt. The Isomorphs themselves remain on the Moon and are apparently all destroyed in 1988. (AUDIO: The Ultimate Cybermen)
- The survivors of The Invasion plan a second invasion.
- The Cybermen are of the "late CyberFaction".
- The Cybermen attempt a second invasion of Space Station W3, but end up in the Land of Fiction instead.
- A Cyberman of the "early CyberFaction" is captured in a miniscope.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.