This page lists the appearances of various Cyber-Controllers in chronological order. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories.
- The Mondasian Cyber-Empire is at its height. The Cyber-Controller wears a cape and orders a statue of itself be built.
- In 2011, a group of Cybermen, whose ship crashed on Earth centuries prior, attempt to convert Craig Owens into their new Cyber-Controller but are destroyed.
- In the 24th century, a Cybus-style Cyber-Controller leads an incursion from N-Space into the Federation universe but is defeated by the Eleventh Doctor.
- In the 25th century, the Second Doctor finds the Cyber-Controller on Telos before sealing the Cybermen in their Cyber-tombs.
- After the events of The Tomb of the Cybermen, the Cyber-Controller, now in a CyberNeomorph body, plots to prevent the destruction of Mondas by destroying Earth in 1985 only to be thwarted and destroyed by the Sixth Doctor.
- In the far future, a Cyber-Controller takes the Cybermen back in time to the early 21st century to convert the population of Earth, but is destroyed by the Eighth Doctor.
- John Lumic, CEO of Cybus Industries, is upgraded into Cyber-Controller on Pete's World, but is killed soon after.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.