This page lists appearances of Constance Clarke in the order in which she experienced them. This timeline is based on observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events in each of these stories. From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline. It is generally assumed, much like their TV story counterparts, that each novel, comic or audio series their published/numbered order is the order they occur in.
The layout of this timeline is based in part on the observations on Doctor Who Reference Guide and Doctor Who - The Complete Adventures, Lance Parkin's AHistory and other sources that allow us to make observations, such as DocOhoReviews, The History of Doctor Who, The Discontinuity Guide, Clive Banks Databanks, the Big Finish forums, The Whoniverse and The Divergent Universe forum. None of these sources should be used solely as a source or considered a "true" timeline for stories.
Travels with the Doctor Edit
Early adventures Edit
- Bletchley Park WREN Constance Clarke joins the Sixth Doctor in his travels, though she wants to be taken back to her duties once she decides to finish travelling.
- The Doctor and Constance have been traveling with each other for quite a while, with Constance stating that the TARDIS is always getting them lost.
- Constance knows about the TARDIS translation circuits, which she found out about in Shield of the Jotunn.
- The Doctor mentions the "terraforming geo-machines" from Shield of the Jötunn.
- Constance has only taken a few trips with the Doctor. She decides to return to Bletchley, leading directly into Quicksilver.
Joined by Flip Edit
- The Doctor is reunited with Flip in 1948 Vienna and resumes travelling with her, as well as Constance.