This page lists appearances of Borusa in the order in which he experienced them. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories.
- At the age of eight, Borusa is taken from his family for the selection process into the Time Lord Academy. Staring into the Untempered Schism, Borusa is driven mad.
- As a junior CardinalLord Cardinal, Borusa chairs the Committee of Enquiry into the activities of Morbius.
- Borusa lectures a young First Doctor.
- Borusa presides over the Doctor's expulsion from the Time Lord Academy.
- Lord Cardinal Borusa meets the Fourth Doctor. He has regenerated at least once.
- Regenerating again in the interim, Lord Chancellor Borusa once again crosses paths with the Doctor amidst the Sontaran invasion of Gallifrey.
- Assembling four incarnations of the Doctor in a bid to gain immortality, Lord President Borusa, in yet another new body, is condemned by Rassilon to eternity in the stone of the Tomb of Rassilon.
- During the Sixth Doctor's trial, Borusa is released from his "immortality" at the request of the Eighth Doctor, regressed to an earlier and more stable incarnation.
- Borusa is released from the tomb to aids the Seventh Doctor, seeing the error of his ways. Rassilon decides to find him "a better place" to endure eternity.
- In the final days of the Last Great Time War, Borusa has since retro-evolved to become Rassilon's possibility engine, perpetually regenerating through his different incarnations. Assisting the War Doctor, Borusa finds peace as he finally dies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.