This page lists appearances of Anya Kingdom, also known as "Ann Kelso", in the order in which she experienced them. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories. From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline. It is assumed, much like its TV story counterparts that for each novel, comic story and audio series their published/numbered order is the order they occur in. This does not apply to short stories which are often ambiguous about their placement. There are also many gaps between stories.
Travels with the Fourth Doctor Edit
- "WPC Ann Kelso" meets the Fourth Doctor, and she joins him as his companion. K9 Mark II has yet to be built, with his parts in a box on the TARDIS console room floor.
- Set immediately after The Sinestran Kill. The Doctor fully assembles and activates K9 Mark II, and Ann takes her first trip to an alien planet.
- K9 is still recharging after the recent events of Planet of the Drashigs.
- The Doctor and Ann have just ejected the Chronon Wave Front from the TARDIS and are pushed back in time, setting this immediately after Time's Assassin.
- Following the revelation that Ann is in fact a SSS agent called Anya Kingdom, the Doctor and K9 part ways with her.