Theory:Timeline - Abby and Zara as they only appear in one story each without the other
Talk about it here.
This page lists appearances of the Tracers, Abby and Zara, in the order in which they experienced them. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories. From these observations we have attempted to build a concise timeline. It is assumed, much like its TV story counterparts that for each novel or audio series their published/numbered order is the order they occur in. This does not apply to short stories which are often ambiguous about their placement. There are also many gaps between stories.
Assembling the Key to Time Edit
- One Tracer meets Harmonious 14 Zink for the first time. The Tracer who would later be known as Amy does not appear.
- The other Tracer becomes the companion of the Fifth Doctor, who names her "Amy". The pair encounter the other Tracer on Mars, with the Doctor giving her the name "Zara". Harmonious 14 Zink is killed.
- Zara does not appear.
Trying to help Edit
- Amy decides to take the name Abby. The Tracers are reunited. Ending leads directly in The Fog.
- Ending leads directly into The End.
- Ending leads directly into The Flood.
- Ending leads directly into The Dark.
- Abby and Zara enter the Time Vortex, leading into The Edge.
- The sisters decide to head to Maldon, leading into The Battle.
- After becoming mortal, Abby returns to the name of Amy, while Zara takes the name Joy.
- The sisters have spent three hundred years living a normal life. Their powers are restored when they soak up the power of a failing nuclear reactor.
- Ending leads directly into The Dance.