This page lists appearances of the 107 Baker Street, The Doctor's residence at Baker Street. This timeline is based upon observations of the Doctor Who universe and the events that occur during each of these stories.
- The Fifth Doctor is reunited with Nyssa, and is still living at Baker Street.
- The Fifth Doctor and Nyssa have continued to stay at the house after being stranded by Thomas Brewster.
- While fugitives, Henry Gordon Jago and George Litefoot move into the house after been sent a coded message by the Doctor.
- Molly O'Sullivan has been staying at the house.
- After being stranded in 1917 Flanders, the Fourth Doctor eventually makes his way to Baker Street, where he lives openly, until his past self and Romana move in, whereupon he retires to the attic, waiting for his past self to get stranded in 1917 before revealing himself to Romana. (AUDIO: The Haunting of Malkin Place)
- River Song borrows the Fourth Doctor's TARDIS from 107 Baker Street.
- Romana and the Fourth Doctor have been staying in the house for some time. The Fourth Doctor becomes stranded in 1917, where he waits five years to be reunited with Romana.
- Liv Chenka and Winston Churchill visit 107, with the Eighth Doctor having previously parked the TARDIS there.
- The Eighth Doctor and Liv fetch some era-appropriate clothing from 107 Baker Street.
- The Fourth Doctor and Romana visit the house.
- The Eighth Doctor and Molly visit the house
- Liv and Molly are staying in the house.
- Molly is kidnapped by the Master.
- The Fifth Doctor allows Brewster to live in 107.
- Brewster subdivides the property into flats. The residents are then left for almost a decade without a landlord (AUDIO: Lost Property) after Thomas Brewster was whisked off to the 19th century by the Sixth Doctor (AUDIO: The Crimes of Thomas Brewster, Industrial Evolution) in 2011 (AUDIO: The Feast of Axos) or 2010. (AUDIO: Tales from the Vault)
- Set six weeks after the trio arrive at Baker Street.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.