The Year of the Bat was the second story in the tenth season of the audio spin-off Jago & Litefoot.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
When a strange package is delivered to Professor Litefoot, he has no idea of the far-reaching implications. Soon Litefoot and Jago find themselves enmeshed in a series of events that began thirty years ago — events their younger selves have already been caught up in...
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Professor George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- Inspector Quick - Conrad Asquith
- Ellie - Lisa Bowerman
- Young Jago - Alex Lowe
- Young Litefoot - Blake Ritson
- Sergeant Quick Senior - Ewan Bailey
- Lilith Lovett - Tracy Wiles
References[edit | edit source]
to be added
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This story was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- The title is a reference to the 1976 song by Al Stewart, "Year of the Cat", and its eponymous album.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Litefoot receives a letter in 1867 with the yesterday box from a Doctor Walters, described as a young gentleman with a pleasant open face, who vanished without a trace. The Fifth Doctor spent a year in London from 1866 to 1867. (AUDIO: The Haunting of Thomas Brewster)
[edit | edit source]