Summary[edit | edit source]
It was in the final months of the Last Great Time War that the War Doctor met Dorium Maldovar, corralling him for his aid in destroying the weapon factories at Villengard before a Dalek Fleet can arrive to claim them.
Just as the Dalek flying saucers make their final approach, the factories are consumed by a molecular fruit bomb, turning the whole area into a banana grove. Parting ways with Dorium, the War Doctor advises the Crespallion to open a bar and serve Banana daiquiris.
Thinking back, the Thirteenth Doctor notes that, for how ruthless he was branded as, even the Doctor of War sought harmless methods when he could.
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Dorium is a Crespallion.
- The Doctor calls the weapons factories of Villengard the nightmare of the Seven Galaxies.
- The Doctor uses a molecular fruit bomb to destroy the factories.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor says that he is allowed everywhere. (TV: The Five Doctors)
- The Ninth Doctor would hint to destroying Villengard's factories to Jack Harkness. (TV: The Doctor Dances)
- The War Doctor is referred to as "the Doctor of War." (TV: Twice Upon a Time)
- The Doctor tells Dorium to open a bar. (TV: The Pandorica Opens)
- The Doctor says that "Bananas are good." (TV: The Doctor Dances)