The White Room was the second story in the audio anthology Dark Eyes 2, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Alan Barnes and featured Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor and Ruth Bradley as Molly O'Sullivan.
Publisher's summary Edit
But there are dangerous forces abroad. Where are the young deserters disappearing to? Who are the Huntsmen? And what is really going on at the Blackwell Convalescent Home?
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Molly O'Sullivan - Ruth Bradley
- Dr Herbert Goring/The Viyrans - Ian Brooker
- David Walker - Joseph Radcliffe
- Tommy Dooley/Harrison/Future Viyran - Brian Shelley
- Master Zachrey - Adrian MacKinder
- Sean Casey - Andrew Knott
- Molly states that it is nearly Armistice Day.
- The Blackwell Convalescent Home was built over a 14th century plague well which was used to bury victims of the Black Death.
Popular culture from the real world Edit
- During his fifth incarnation, the Doctor acquired 107 Baker Street in November 1866. (AUDIO: The Haunting of Thomas Brewster)
- Molly has regained her retro-genitor particles. (AUDIO: X and the Daleks)
- The Viyran refers to the explosion of the Amethyst Viral Containment Station in the far future and his people's mission to eradicate all the viruses which it released. (AUDIO: Patient Zero)
- A Viyran that contracted the time virus KX Variant 243 was sent back in time to London in 1918. (AUDIO: The Viyran Solution)
- Molly refers to her service in France. (AUDIO: The Great War, X and the Daleks)
- David Walker lived in 107 Baker Street until the 1970s. In the interim, he married a woman named Isabelle and raised two sons, one of whom was named Nigel, in the house. (AUDIO: Eyes of the Master)