The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
One that will lead to the palace itself...
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Professor George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- Sergeant Quick - Conrad Asquith
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Inspector Abberline - Adrian Rawlins
- Tom Carlton - Patrick Drury
- Mr Rippon - Philip Pope
- Queen Victoria - Lizzie Roper
- Patsy the Crone - Flaminia Cinque
- The Scorchies - Jenna Russell, Sarah Lark & Cameron Blakely
- Nancy Pettigrew - Sarah Lark
References[edit | edit source]
- Prior to being murdered by Jack the Ripper in 1888, Elizabeth "Long Liz" Stride used to drink in the Red Tavern.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Prior to his murder, Private Willis told Inspector Abberline that Jago and Litefoot were innocent of attempting to assassinate Queen Victoria. (AUDIO: Murder at Moorsey Manor)
- Abberline mentions that Mary Kelly was Jack the Ripper's fifth and final canonical victim but that there were others. (COMIC: Ripper's Curse)
- Jack the Ripper was then believed to have been caught by the Silurian Madame Vastra, who proceeded to devour him. She found him "stringy, but tasty all the same". (TV: A Good Man Goes to War)
- Jago refers to Mr Sin. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Jago mentions that he has had problems with magicians before. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- The Scorchies would later try to destroy Earth in the 1970s but their plot was defeated by the Third Doctor and Jo Grant. (AUDIO: The Scorchies)
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.