The Warren Legacy was the twenty-fourth Subscriber Short Trips audio story. It was read by Stephen Critchlow. It was released as a subscriber-only download, available with subscriptions that included Terror of the Sontarans and Criss-Cross.
On a world settled by colonists from Earth, the Governor strikes a deal with seven shadowy figures, the Quell, to rid him of a nuisance colonist.
On the same stormy night, the Fourth Doctor and Romana pay a housecall on Lord Samuel, last of the Warren family. He tells them the story of his ancestors, many of whom have faced death at the hands of the Quell, only to be saved by Romana and the Doctor.
- Fourth Doctor
- Romana I
- The Governor
- Lord Samuel Warren
- Lord Warren the First
- Lord Edward Warren
- Lord Thomas Warren
- Lady Elisabeth Warren
- Lord Richard Warren
- Lady Samantha Warren
- Lady Penelope Warren
- Richard I of England
- Lord Warren the First, in response to Romana's name, believes Voratrelundar is a French province.
- This story was recorded on 27 August 2015 at Ladbroke Audio.
- Originally released to the subscribers of the Monthly Adventures range, the story was made available commercially in September 2018.
- The Doctor recalls Richard the Lionheart as being a "lovely chap". (TV: The Crusade)
- Lord Warren the First asks Romana if Gallifrey is in Ireland. (TV: The Hand of Fear)