The War To End All Wars was the tenth story of the eighth series in the The Companion Chronicles audio range. It was produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Simon Guerrier and featured Steven Taylor.
Publisher's summary Edit
The Good Soldier (1) Edit
to be added
The War To End All Wars (2) Edit
to be added
- Steven had three daughters. The youngest, Dodo, was his favourite.
- This story was recorded on 10 October 2013.
- This story forms the first part of a trilogy that is concluded with AUDIO: The Founding Fathers and The Locked Room.
- Steven tells Sida that he and Dodo did not travel together for long. (TV: The Massacre - The Savages)
- Steven refers to being held prisoner by the Mechonoids and meeting the Doctor on Mechanus. (TV: The Chase)
- Steven recalls his encounters with the Daleks. (TV: The Daleks' Master Plan)
- Steven refers to the fact that the Elders tracked the Doctor's movements through time and space until he destroyed the device which allowed them to do so. (TV: The Savages)
- Steven mentions that the Doctor, he and Dodo left the survivors of Earth too soon, and they were conquered by the Monoids. (TV: The Ark)
- Steven recalls his encounter with the Rocket Men on Ulysses 519. (AUDIO: Return of the Rocket Men)
- Steven tells Sida that he visited a monastery in Northumbria in 1066. (TV: The Time Meddler)
- A copy of the Doctor's mind exists. (TV: The Savages)