Publisher's summary Edit
"What else could you have done?"
"Taken more note of the warnings, I guess. We saw a future Peter once, and he'd become a killer. Ms Jones told me I was doing a lousy job as a mother, and when I didn't listen she stole him from me. Then there was how he was on Montevadros. Even the Oracle of flipping Delphi warned me to be on the look out. And if I'd spent less time knocking about with monsters and magic artefacts, and more time here with him...
This is where you're meant to tell me that I mustn't blame myself."
"You mustn't blame yourself."
"Yeah thanks. I feel so much better now."
to be added
- Bernice Summerfield - Lisa Bowerman
- Bodie - Rex Duis
- Peter Summerfield - Thomas Grant
- Adrian Wall - Harry Myers
- Braxiatel - Miles Richardson
- Doggles - Sam Stevens
- Joseph - Steven Wickham
- Hass - Paul Wolfe
Uncredited cast Edit
to be added
- Benny recounts her first meeting with Irving Braxiatel. (PROSE: Theatre of War)
- A scene from her wedding is reproduced practically word for word from PROSE: Happy Endings.
- A scene from PROSE: Tears of the Oracle is also reproduced.
- Braxiatel hangs up the picture seen on the cover of PROSE: A Life Worth Living — now missing Ms Jones.
- Hass says that PROSE: Let There Be Stars happened while Benny was on the Drome. (AUDIO: The Worst Thing in the World)
- Benny refers to having seen a grown up and violent Peter (which was the result of a temporal manipulation). (AUDIO: The Grel Escape)
- Doggles mentions he and Benny nearly had sex. (AUDIO: Summer of Love)
- Doggles asks about the clones of Jason. (AUDIO: The Final Amendment, PROSE: Sex Secrets of the Robot Replicants)
- Doggles tortures Adrian using some equipment taken from the Viyrans. (AUDIO: Mission of the Viyrans et al)
- Braxiatel mentions the cave were Avril Fenman resides on the collection. (PROSE: The Squire's Crystal, The Glass Prison, Acts of Senseless Devotion)