The Uncertainty Principle was the second story of the seventh series in The Companion Chronicles audio range. It was produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Simon Guerrier and featured Zoe Heriot.
In the future, Zoe Heriot is a prisoner of the mysterious Company, which has evidence that she travelled through space and time with the Doctor. Zoe's memories have been blocked by the Time Lords, but the Company is determined to break through this conditioning...
And so Zoe recalls a journey to Earth in the past, to the funeral of a young woman called Meg, who was involved in scientific experiments that are bringing forth sinister alien creatures. Only the Doctor, Jamie and Zoe can stop them...
to be added
to be added
- This audio drama was recorded on 7 March 2012 at The Moat Studios.
- This story was told from Zoe's perspective.
- This story was originally released on CD and download. It is now available as a download only.
- This audio features both Wendy Padbury and her daughter Charlie Hayes in starring roles.
- For the younger Zoe in the story, The Uncertainty Principle takes place when she just began travelling with the Doctor. (TV: The Wheel in Space)
- For the older Zoe recounting the story, The Uncertainty Principle takes place after the frame story of AUDIO: The Memory Cheats.
- Zoe mentions meeting the Daleks, (AUDIO: Fear of the Daleks) and beings made of crystal. (TV: The Krotons)