The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
The Ugly Spirit was the first story in The Book of the Peace.
Summary[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
to be added
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This story was introduced by Unsent letter in The Book of the Peace Dossier and concluded by A Man Lays Dying at the end of The Book of the Peace.
- The Ugly Spirit was accompanied in the author-curated Spotify playlist by the songs Peace by Depeche Mode, The Devil Is Dope by the Dramatics, and The Western Lands / Hashisheen by William S. Burroughs and Bill Laswell.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Burroughs' astral travels take him to a dust-bowl town in the American West (PROSE: And To Dust We Shall Return) and an ancient Egyptian court torn apart by conflict between Sutekh and Horus. (PROSE: Going Once, Going Twice)
- The Book of the Peace tells of the War between the Great Houses and the enemy. (PROSE: Alien Bodies, et al.)
- The creature and its people want information on the Peace. (PROSE: The End of the Beginning)
- This setting is returned to in PROSE: A Man Lays Dying.
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.