Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Charlie Sato has been chasing a bit of alien junk from England to Puerto Rico. He's finally got his hands on it - but now he's got to get it safely off the island. The aliens he stole it from want it back, and someone else has hired a group of thugs to get hold of it. And then there's the original owner - he might come looking too.
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor uses his psychic paper.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The title is a reference to the 1898 novella The Turn of the Screw by Henry James.
- The story was recorded on 27 March 2017, a year to the day prior to the story's release.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor drives his Volkswagen Beetle. (PROSE: Vampire Science)
- The damaged sonic screwdriver is first found in Leadworth, where a future incarnation of the Doctor lost it. (TV: The Eleventh Hour)
- There is a programme running on the damaged screwdriver (TV: The Day of the Doctor), but the Eighth Doctor is not sure what it is for and does not plan to abort it.