The Triple Knife was a short story published in The Legends of Ashildr.
It featured the appearance of Ashildr's children after their mention in The Woman Who Lived.
to be added
- Alys is travelling from Marseille to Hamp Town.
- London is stated to be the largest city since Rome.
- Lavender reminds Alys of Provence.
- Alys states that she has previously been to Trondheim and Paris.
- The story is taken entirely from Ashildr's journals.
- This story was later reprinted in The Triple Knife and Other Doctor Who Stories.
- Ashildr continues to come up with a new alias for herself. (TV: The Woman Who Lived, Face the Raven)
- Alys says she knows a bit about witch hunts. (TV: The Woman Who Lived)
- Alys questions whether the Scientists are friends "like the girl in the box", or false friends "like the man in the box", or destroyers "like Odin". (TV: The Girl Who Died)
- In 1651, Ashildr told the Twelfth Doctor about her children's death. (TV: The Woman Who Lived)