The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
The Tragical History Tour was the third story printed in the third year of Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor.
Summary[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor says there are only a couple human concepts that can't be expressed in Gallifreyan, and that "Schadenfreude" is one of them.
- The Doctor tells Alice that Earth turned into a fourth-dimensional circular generalised helicoid.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The title of this story is a play on Magical Mystery Tour, a Beatles song and movie from 1967. The title itself has been used by several other pieces of media, including All You Need Is Cash.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Sapling uses the term "Wibbly wobbly, timey wimey". (TV: Blink, The Day of the Doctor, et. al)
- The Doctor says that the Wayfarer is to "tentacle-y" to be a Chronovore. (TV: The Time Monster et. al)
- The Doctor predicts that their current situation of time being converted into space is being caused by a space-parasite. A space-parasite had previously forced the Doctor to relive his previous incarnations and their memories. (COMIC: Timeslip) He goes as far as to bet a breakfast on the Titanic on this. The Doctor had visited the ship many times before. (PROSE: The Left-Handed Hummingbird, COMIC: Follow That TARDIS!, TV: The End of the World, PROSE: Plague of the Cybermen) Alice is unimpressed by this, and insists that he choose a colour of the parasite.
[edit | edit source]
to be added
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.