Having saved a forest from flooding on the planet Guzan, the Doctor and Decky Flamboon are waved goodbye by the native creatures only to be shaken around in the TARDIS as something seems to be moving it. The Doctor bangs his head and awakes a few hours later with Decky explaining that the shaking stopped after a while but instead the TARDIS (lying on its side) has become full of random, brightly coloured giant objects. Trying to find a way across to the console they are startled by an armed soldier — a toy soldier complete with a pull string. Elsewhere on the planet Guzan, Reethe (a giant orange native youngster), is playing in his room. With his mother's voice threatening to throw away any of his toys not tidied away, Reethe is looking very pleased with himself. On the floor of his room lies the TARDIS on its side, a wooden box big enough to hold (and hide), all his toys! Inside the Toybox, the TARDIS has reached the control by making the soldier's pull string into a lasso to upright the TARDIS. With the flick of a lever, all the toys are expelled from the TARDIS back into the youngster's bedroom... just as his mother walks in!
to be added
- This story picks up from an untold adventure in which the Doctor and Decky Flamboon saved the forests from flooding.
Original print details Edit
- Publication with page count and closing captions
- DWA 296 (4 pages) DON'T MISS ANOTHER NEW ADVENTURE NEXT TIME!
- This is not the first time that the TARDIS interiors have failed to level itself out. (TV: Castrovalva, Enlightenment, Time Flight, The Eleventh Hour)
- The TARDIS has previously been carried away by the Marshmen in TV: Full Circle.
- After hitting his head on the TARDIS control console, the Doctor rhetorically asks if he has regenerated. (TV: Time and the Rani)