- You may wish to consult
Torchwood Archive (disambiguation)for other, similarly-named pages.
Publisher's summary Edit
"Welcome, visitor. The Torchwood Archive provides a complete history of our Institute from its distant beginnings to the present day. When we founded our great enterprise in the year of our Lord 1879, we decreed that there should be a record of this achievement, stored at the very furthest limits of the British Empire. By visiting you are spreading that legacy, perhaps out through the skies. For now, I shall bid you a good day and welcome you to the Torchwood Archive. Do, please look around."
The Torchwood Archive is a forgotten asteroid in the centre of a great war. Jeremiah is its first visitor in many centuries. He's come to learn something very important. And the ghosts of Torchwood are waiting for him.
to be added
- Captain Jack Harkness - John Barrowman
- Gwen Cooper - Eve Myles
- Ianto Jones - Gareth David-Lloyd
- Toshiko Sato - Naoko Mori
- Suzie Costello - Indira Varma
- Rhys Williams - Kai Owen
- Andy Davidson - Tom Price
- Yvonne Hartman - Tracy Ann Oberman
- Jeremiah Bash Henderson - Richie Campbell
- Queen Victoria - Rowena Cooper
- Alex Hopkins - Julian Lewis Jones
- Norton Folgate - Samuel Barnett
- The Committee - David Warner
- Miss Trent - Emma Reeves
- Maxim Ivanov - Krystian Godlewski
- Archie - Guy Adams
- Bartender - Geoffrey Breton
- Miss Mitford - Lisa Bowerman
- Delilah - Laura Doddington
- Mandrake - Aaron Neil
- Little Girl - Kerry Gooderson
- Ivan Putin - Ryan Sampson
- Kieran Frost - Damian Lynch
- Mr Colchester - Paul Clayton
- Jack sings "What Shall We Do With The Drunken Sailor?" while talking about the sailors in Tiger Bay.
- Edward VII did not believe in aliens. Jack got Torchwood funded by taking Edward to Paris.
- Object 1 transformed Cardiff's sailors into Weevils.
- The woman warning Jack about the Committee mentions Johnny Depp.
- Rhys works for Harwood's Haulage.
- Jack does not have an Ood when he sends Jeremiah to destroy the Archive.
- Alex Hopkins mentions the Millennium Bug, which was actually a giant insect.
- This story clarifies the dating system used in TV: The Impossible Planet / The Satan Pit, which was set in 43K2.1. Years are read as "[century]K[decade].[year]" while centuries are read as "[millennium].[century]K" e.g. 19K7.9 corresponds to 1879, 21K0.7 corresponds to 2007 and 2.0K corresponds to the 20th century.
- Queen Victoria founded Torchwood in 1879. (TV: Tooth and Claw)
- The Committee is mentioned on a number of occasions. (AUDIO: The Conspiracy et al) They can be found in an old people's home. (AUDIO: Ghost Mission)
- Tosh recovered Object 1 from Russia. (AUDIO: Zone 10) It was later recovered from a crashed spaceship by Andy Davidson. (AUDIO: Ghost Mission)
- Suzie says "Torchwood One isn't going anywhere" to which Jack replies "more's the pity". (TV: Army of Ghosts / Doomsday)
- Jack had Suzie pegged as a "daddy's girl". She shows disdain for her father. (TV: They Keep Killing Suzie)
- Ivan Putin mentions the trade of weapons by Neil Redmond. (AUDIO: Uncanny Valley)
- Tosh mentions that manipulating the world's fields could keep people from dying. (TV: The New World, etc.)
- Object 1 is revealed to be the locket that showed Alex Hopkins the future. (TV: Fragments) Among others, he saw the 456 (TV: Children of Earth) and Miracle Day. (TV: The New World, et al.)
- Ianto searched for Lisa during the destruction of Torchwood One. He told her to come into work that day. (TV: Army of Ghosts, TV: Doomsday)
- Zachary Cross Flane, second-in-command of the Walker Expedition, previously stated that he represented the Torchwood Archive. (TV: The Satan Pit)
- Jack notes that Cardiff's rift is a battery which "you know who" will pop by to refuel every now and then. (TV: Boom Town, End of Days, Utopia)
- Madeline mentions the death of George Wilson. (AUDIO: The Conspiracy)
- Mr Colchester is revealed to be a member of Torchwood in 2017 (AUDIO: Changes Everything) and is heard talking to Orr. (AUDIO: Orr, et al.)