The Theatre of Dreams was the third story in the audio anthology Jago & Litefoot: Series Two, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Jonathan Morris and featured Christopher Benjamin as Henry Gordon Jago and Trevor Baxter as George Litefoot.
Publisher's summary Edit
to be added
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Sergeant Quick - Conrad Asquith
- Madame Deuteronomy - Jennie Stoller
- Fosco - Alex Mallinson
- Doctor Ormond Sacker - Duncan Wisbey
- Gabriel Sanders - David Collings
- Jago takes over the operation of the New Regency Theatre.
- Jago's greatest dream is to have Queen Victoria visit his theatre.
Story notes Edit
- This was the last Jago and Litefoot audio drama not to feature Leela until Voyage to Venus.
- This audio drama was recorded on 25, 26, 29 and 30 March 2010.
- Jago refers to "that grisly business with the Necropolis Express". (AUDIO: The Necropolis Express)
- Ellie mentions that Gabriel Sanders tracked her down to the Red Tavern. (AUDIO: The Necropolis Express)
- Litefoot reminds Jago that this is not the first time that he has hired an act which was implicated in several murders. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Jago would own the New Regency Theatre until his death. (AUDIO: Swan Song)