The Theatre of Dreams was the third story in the audio anthology Jago & Litefoot: Series Two, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Jonathan Morris and featured Christopher Benjamin as Henry Gordon Jago and Trevor Baxter as George Litefoot.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Sergeant Quick - Conrad Asquith
- Madame Deuteronomy - Jennie Stoller
- Fosco - Alex Mallinson
- Doctor Ormond Sacker - Duncan Wisbey
- Gabriel Sanders - David Collings
References[edit | edit source]
- Jago takes over the operation of the New Regency Theatre.
- Jago's greatest dream is to have Queen Victoria visit his theatre.
Story notes[edit | edit source]
- This was the last Jago and Litefoot audio drama not to feature Leela until Voyage to Venus.
- This audio drama was recorded on 25, 26, 29 and 30 March 2010.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Jago refers to "that grisly business with the Necropolis Express". (AUDIO: The Necropolis Express)
- Ellie mentions that Gabriel Sanders tracked her down to the Red Tavern. (AUDIO: The Necropolis Express)
- Litefoot reminds Jago that this is not the first time that he has hired an act which was implicated in several murders. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Jago would own the New Regency Theatre until his death. (AUDIO: Swan Song)
[edit | edit source]