The Terrorkon Harvest was a comic strip published in TV Century 21.
The Daleks are setting up new underwater defences when they disturb the Terrorkon.
The Terrorkon, a creature that lives in the waters of Skaro, including in the Lake of Mutations is swimming near where the Daleks are installing new defences. An electric barrier the voltagstrem barrier, but while they are working on their rockets the Terrorkon breaks through the barrier, attacking the Daleks.
The Terrorkon takes one of the Daleks' rockets, tries to eat it whilst under the Daleks' city, but finds it inedible. Whilst musing under the city it is attacked by an electric eel.
- Multiple varieties of hoverbout are seen.
- Pipes lead into the Drammankins to extract hydrogen from the Lake of Mutations. The Emperor says these were built long ago by their ancestors.
- The Daleks trap a variety of Terrorkons using voltoscopes.
- The first attempt to plant two cobalt bombs in the polar caps of Uranus has failed. It was announced through the Space News Agency that violent gales and rough seas prevented the convoy of boats from reaching its destination. Another attempt is planned "tomorrow".
- Marineville has reported that all sea lanes are free of weed and shipping can now progress normally. The Marineville Press Office also stated that more than ten ships were lost to the weed.
- The World President has called for a complete report on the Black Ship attacks. This comes soon after news of the Black Ship's latest attack and underlines the increasing concern in Unity City.
- News has reached the London office from far out in hyperspace that the Daleks are staging a full scale evacuation of their city. The Emperor has ordered all Daleks to move out at once in case a rocket explodes.
- The hunt for Doctor Milo Gilfor's party is continuing. The latest reports reaching Earth reveal that no trace of the party has been found so far.
- Senators and reporters from all over the world are demanding a full explanation of Fireball's disappearance. Commander Zero's only comment is that Fireball is investigating the Black Ship outrages and will remain on secret patrol indefintely.
- After this story, the Red Dalek is often seen with the Emperor.
- The Daleks begin to explore and survey the far corners of Skaro, leading into the next story.
- The Terrorkons have been disturbed. (COMIC: Impasse)
- The Emperor orders that Skaro be explored. (COMIC: Legacy of Yesteryear)