The Terror of the Umpty Ums was a short story featuring a fictional version of the Doctor and written by Steven Moffat. It was later published as the third story in the anthology Adventures in Lockdown. Notably, the Doctor who appeared in this story was merely the figment of the main character's imagination.
to be added
- Daleks, Cybermen, Weeping Angels, Sontarans and Slitheen are examples of scary creatures.
- Karpagnon believes himself to be a Deathborg 400 from the weapon groves of Villengard.
- Karpagnon knows some of the Doctor's aliases: "the Ka Faraq Gatri", "the oncoming storm", "the bringer of darkness", "the imp of the Pandorica", and "the final victor of the Time War".
- The Doctor appears as a figment of David Karpagnon's imagination.
- The titular "Umpty Ums" are an onomatopoeia representing the opening bassline to the Doctor Who theme.
- The Doctor is a character in the television show Doctor Who. (TV: Remembrance of the Daleks, In the Forest of the Night, PROSE: Hospitality, et al.)
- The Doctor is known as the Ka Faraq Gatri, or "bringer of darkness". (COMIC: Bringer of Darkness; PROSE: Remembrance of the Daleks)