The Taste of Death was the first story of The Tenth Doctor Chronicles, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Helen Goldwyn, performed by Jacob Dudman and Arinzé Kene and featured the Tenth Doctor and Rose Tyler.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
The Doctor and Rose sample the high-life on resort planet MXQ1, run by the famous Bluestone brothers. It has everything: exotic beaches, luxury accommodation and extravagant dining. Something's cooking in the kitchen, and it's to die for...
Plot[edit | edit source]
The Tenth Doctor and Rose arrive on MXQ1, a planet frequented by holiday-goers for the luxurious cuisine. But as it turns out, the resort has been infiltrated by Slitheen, and they're harvesting the chefs' organs, to be then sold as a delicacy to the Hazrateen, one of the inhabitants of Raxacoricofallapatorius.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Uncredited[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- The Hazrateen are cousins of the Slitheen and unwitting customers of the "Bluestones". They have maroon skin and superior digestive systems to the Slitheen.
- The initial death penalty assigned to the Slitheen, dissolution in acetic acid soup, has been abolished. The Hazrateen intend to incarcerate the Slitheen they have captured.
Story notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor has visited Raxacoricofallapatorius. (TV: Bad Wolf)
- Rose believed that she had seen the last of the Slitheen. (TV: Aliens of London / World War Three, Boom Town, PROSE: The Monsters Inside)
- The Doctor still owns the food machine. (TV: The Daleks; et al.)
[edit | edit source]