Benny is missing, having not returned from a dig. Kidnapped expertly. Removed from time and space completely. Jason, of course, uses every means at his disposal to find her. But resources are limited: the Braxiatel Collection has its own far more urgent problems.
Why is Benny on the planet Cerebus Iera, a planet on the cliff-edge of the universe? A planet that is known to be violent, dangerous, and uninhabitable. A planet rumoured to have links to the Tartarus Gate, the mythical gateway to hell.
to be added
- Bernice Summerfield - Lisa Bowerman
- Jason Kane - Stephen Fewell
- Joseph - Steven Wickham
- CroSSScape - Neville Watchurst
- La^Heyne - Julia Righton
- NI/cian 137 - Crispin Shingler
to be added
- This is the debut of the new cover layout with the New Worlds imprint.
- This audio drama was recorded on 14 May 2006.
- This story was originally released on CD. A download version is currently unavailable.
- Jason recalls what Braxiatel did to his mind. (AUDIO: The Crystal of Cantus) He also realises that there is some evil from Brax's past in Brax's mind. (AUDIO: Pandora)
- Benny mentions that her childhood doll Rebecca had appeared as part of her torture. (PROSE: Love and War, Return of the Living Dad)