The Talents of Greel was the fourth story of the audio anthology, The Diary of River Song: Series Six.
Publisher's summary Edit
River visits Victorian London on the trail of anachronistic technology. But when young women are stolen from the streets, she takes a stand. River's investigation leads to theatre impresario Henry Gordon Jago, and his latest star act: Li H'Sen Chang and the unnerving Mr Sin. But if River's going undercover at the Palace Theatre, she needs to have a song...
to be added
- River Song - Alex Kingston
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- Li H'sen Chang / Mr Sin - Nicholas Goh
- Magnus Greel - Angus Wright
- Celestine Sorbonne / Maisie Bunting - Milly Thomas
- Casey - John Paul Connolly
to be added
- A prequel to The Talons of Weng-Chiang, this is the first time Henry Gordon Jago has made an appearance without George Litefoot. Litefoot previously featured without Jago in the novel The Bodysnatchers.
- Angus Wright had previously portrayed Magnus Greel in The Butcher of Brisbane.
- When River sings, she mentions Sutekh on Mars (TV: Pyramids of Mars). She also indirectly states her real name is Melody Pond (TV: A Good Man Goes to War, et. al)
- Bernice also sung as part of a story. (AUDIO: Oh No It Isn't!, The Worst Thing in the World)