The Talents of Greel was the fourth story of the audio anthology, The Diary of River Song: Series Six. It was written by Paul Morris and featured Alex Kingston as River Song and Christopher Benjamin as Henry Gordon Jago.
Publisher's summary Edit
River visits Victorian London on the trail of anachronistic technology. But when young women are stolen from the streets, she takes a stand. River's investigation leads to theatre impresario Henry Gordon Jago, and his latest star act: Li H'Sen Chang and the unnerving Mr Sin. But if River's going undercover at the Palace Theatre, she needs to have a song...
to be added
- River Song - Alex Kingston
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- Li H'sen Chang / Mr Sin - Nicholas Goh
- Magnus Greel - Angus Wright
- Celestine Sorbonne / Maisie Bunting - Milly Thomas
- Casey - John Paul Connolly
to be added
- A prequel to The Talons of Weng-Chiang, this is the first time Henry Gordon Jago has made an appearance without George Litefoot. Litefoot previously featured without Jago in the novel The Bodysnatchers.
- Angus Wright had previously portrayed Magnus Greel in The Butcher of Brisbane.
- When River sings, she mentions Sutekh on Mars (TV: Pyramids of Mars). She also indirectly states her real name is Melody Pond (TV: A Good Man Goes to War, et. al)
- Bernice also sung as part of a story. (AUDIO: Oh No It Isn't!, The Worst Thing in the World)