The Tactics of Defeat was the fourth and final story in The Second Doctor: Volume Two.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
In the rain-swept jungle of Belize, Captain Ruth Matheson and Zoe Heriot are both about to discover just what sacrifices they are prepared to make when faced with a seventeenth century threat that might just spell death for millions of innocent people.
Does the end justify the means? Sometimes winning feels like exactly like losing...
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
to be added
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While the Second Doctor and Jamie McCrimmon appear, they are never heard to speak and spend the majority of the story unconscious.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Ruth has a fluid link. (TV: The Daleks)
- Zoe thinks that Ruth works for the Brigadier. (TV: The Invasion)
- Deakin possesses the last of the Terileptil's plague vials and the Fifth Doctor's destroyed sonic screwdriver. (TV: The Visitation) He also mentions that the Tenth Doctor's screwdriver was found in a hospital. (TV: Smith and Jones)
- Ruth mentions that her friend Charlie Sato was injured in Puerto Rico. (AUDIO: The Turn of the Screw)
[edit | edit source]