The Sword of the Chevalier was the second story in the The Tenth Doctor Adventures: Volume Two, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Guy Adams and featured David Tennant as the Tenth Doctor and Billie Piper as Rose Tyler.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
1791 and the Doctor and Rose get to meet one of the most enigmatic, thrilling and important people in history: The Chevalier d'Eon. She used to be known as a spy, but then she used to be known as a lot of things. If there’s one thing the Doctor knows it’s that identity is what you make it. Choose a life for yourself and be proud. Mind you, if the Consortium of the Obsidian Asp get their way, all lives may soon be over...
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor - David Tennant
- Rose Tyler - Billie Piper
- Chevalier D'Eon - Nickolas Grace
- Joxer / Butler - Mark Elstob
- Christopher Dalliard - Tam Williams
- Hempel / Dancer / Duchess - Lucy Briggs-Owen
- Darcy / Groom - James Joyce
References[edit | edit source]
The Doctor[edit | edit source]
People[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor notes Oscar Wilde as an example of a "name-dropper".
The Earth[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As of 2020, this is the only story in The Tenth Doctor Adventures: Volume Two to not receive a vinyl release.
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Rose claims that there is no such thing as the Devil. However, she and the Doctor would later encounter the Beast, who claimed to be so, on the planet Krop Tor. (TV: The Impossible Planet / The Satan Pit)
- The Doctor tells Rose that Time Lords consider concepts like gender to be archaic. (TV: World Enough and Time)
[edit | edit source]
- Official The Sword of the Chevalier page at bigfinish.com
- Official Doctor Who auf Deutsch: Das Schwert der Ritterin page at bigfinish.com