The Stranger was an original story featured in Heroes and Monsters Collection.
- Rojan sorts out plasma cannon shells and staser bolt chargers in the munitions factory.
- The War Council placed munitions factories all over Gallifrey. One is in the Mountain of Serenity.
- Some of the children in the munitions factory haven't looked into the Untempered Schism yet.
- The Daleks travel in hoverbouts.
- The earliest period of the Last Great Time War is referred to as the First Segment.
- The Daleks travelling back in time to kill an enemy before the enemy establishes themselves is similar to the plot of the Terminator franchise. Matt Smith had appeared in the fifth film, Terminator Genisys, before the release of The Stranger.
- Rojan knows about the Time Lords trying to prevent the Daleks' creation, (TV: Genesis of the Daleks) the Etra Prime incident, (AUDIO: The Apocalypse Element) and the Hand of Omega destroying Skaro's second sun. (TV: Remembrance of the Daleks)
- Rojan was told by his House Uncle about previous time wars and the Great Vampires. (TV: State of Decay)
- The Doctor says that he abandoned his name in the Fifth Segment of the War. He briefly renamed himself “the Warrior” reflecting his new persona and drive during the war. (TV: The Night of the Doctor)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.