Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
After travelling with the Doctor through time and space, Ian Chesterton is back in his own time. But the mystery of how he and Barbara Wright disappeared in the year 1963 has alerted the authorities — and both are suspected of being enemy agents in the Cold War.
Ian protests his innocence. He has a story to tell about travelling through time and space.
And one adventure in particular — a visit to the city of Hisk...
Plot[edit | edit source]
The City (1)[edit | edit source]
to be added
The Dream (2)[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This story was recorded on 5th & 6th December 2012 at The Moat Studios.
- This story was told from Ian's perspective.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Ian tells Gerrard that Susan fell in love with David Campbell in the future and settled down with him. (TV: The Dalek Invasion of Earth)
- Ian tells Gerrard of the circumstances surrounding his and Barbara's first encounter with the Doctor. (TV: An Unearthly Child)
- Ian mentions that he, the Doctor and Barbara travelled with Vicki Pallister after Susan left the TARDIS. (TV: The Rescue, et. al)
- Ian refers to the fact that he was knighted by Richard the Lionheart in Palestine in 1190. (TV: The Crusade)
- Ian refers to his national service during the 1950s. (PROSE: The Time Travellers, The Eleventh Tiger, The Face of the Enemy)
- While in Limbus, Vicki sees her former guardian Bennett. (TV: The Rescue)
[edit | edit source]