After travelling with the Doctor through time and space, Ian Chesterton is back in his own time. But the mystery of how he and Barbara Wright disappeared in the year 1963 has alerted the authorities — and both are suspected of being enemy agents in the Cold War.
Ian protests his innocence. He has a story to tell about travelling through time and space.
And one adventure in particular — a visit to the city of Hisk...
The City (1)
to be added
The Dream (2)
to be added
- This story was recorded on 5th & 6th December 2012 at The Moat Studios.
- This story was told from Ian's perspective.
- Ian tells Gerrard that Susan got married in the future. (TV: The Dalek Invasion of Earth)
- Ian tells Gerrard of the circumstances surrounding his and Barbara's first encounter with the Doctor. (TV: An Unearthly Child)
- Ian mentions that he, the Doctor and Barbara travelled with Vicki Pallister after Susan left the TARDIS. (TV: The Rescue, et. al)
- Ian refers to the fact that he was knighted by Richard the Lionheart. (TV: The Crusade)
- Ian refers to his national service. (PROSE: The Time Travellers, The Eleventh Tiger, The Face of the Enemy, Byzantium!)
- Vicki mentions her visit to the Assisium market place. (TV: The Romans)
- Ian remarks that the Limbus beds are less unruly to Form 4G. (PROSE: Time and Relative)
- While in Limbus, Vicki sees her former guardian Bennett. (TV: The Rescue)