The Skull of Sobek was the fourth story in the second series of the Eighth Doctor Adventures, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Marc Platt and featured Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor and Sheridan Smith as Lucie Miller.
Publisher's summary Edit
Too much perfection's dangerous.
Something from another time, from another world, has found its way inside the hallowed walls. Something with a leathery hide, a long snout and sharp pointy teeth. Tick Tock. Here comes the crocodile...
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Lucie Miller - Sheridan Smith
- Abbot Absolute - Art Malik
- Sister Chalice - Barbara Flynn
- The Old Prince - Giles Watling
- Snabb - Sean Biggerstaff
- Dannahill - Mikey O'Connor
- Sister Thrift - Katarina Olsson
- Brother Tangent - Unknown
- Brother Proximus - Unknown
Cultural references from the real world Edit
- The Doctor urges Lucie to think of Blackpool Tower.
- The Doctor urges Lucie to think of fish and chips.
- When Lucie is fighting the Doctor, she calls him a "spineless fish." Paul McGann had previously played the title role in the BBC drama Fish (2000).
- This audio drama was recorded on 16 August 2007 at The Moat Studios.
- The story was broadcast on BBC Radio 7 on 9 November 2008.
- Official The Skull of Sobek page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for The Skull of Sobek at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide