Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Plot[edit | edit source]
Colin Baker is on trial in court, where he proclaims how ridiculous the trial is, pinpointing their points of law, evidence and reasonings are utter rubbish.
The magistrate Lisa Hollander reminds Baker that they are in a court of law and asks him to show respect.
Colin retaliates with outbursts of ridicule and asks them if they would like to know what happened during his last trial.
Hollander refuses, asking him why he is disputing an unpaid parking fine.
Colin explains that he was busy filming vital new content for the Doctor Who Season 23 Blu-ray Collection, while holding up an iPad. Baker proceeds to claim his evidence is beamed directly from the Matrix. As the others look confused, he explains that it is the repository of all Time Lord knowledge.
As they continue to look confused, he instead activates the iPad, which begins to play bits from Season 23, after which he rests his case.
Hollander tells Baker that it looks entertaining, but is not why they're in court.
Colin continues to complain about their intent on incriminating him and haven't paid attention at all. He explains about updated special effects, new documentaries and extended edits of every episode. He tells that there are over 10 hours of bonus material and without his contribution, the entire thing could have been wiped out.
As a final statements Colin demands that the trial cease to be and that he should be put back to his proper place and time.
Hollander puts on her glasses and as the screen fades to black, we hear a gavel banging.
The door slams shut and gets locked.
Cast[edit | edit source]
Crew[edit | edit source]
- Make-up - Sarah Burrows
- Production Manager - Jo Larmer
- Colourist - Rich Alderson
- Dubbing Mixer - Mark Ayres
- Sound Recordist - David Calvert
- Director of Photography - Jeremy Bishop
- Director - Paul Vanezis
- Producers - Chris Allen and Russell Minton
References[edit | edit source]
DWU[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor's last trial is mentioned.
- The Matrix is mentioned.
- The Time Lords are mentioned.
- An iPad appears.
- Proper place and time is mentioned.
Non-DWU[edit | edit source]
- The entire setting is a court.
- Colin acts partially in-character as the Sixth Doctor.
- The Trial of a Time Lord is indirectly mentioned as a past trial.
- Nicola Bryant appears.
- Brian Blessed is mentioned.
Story notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite the name of the webcast, and unlike other webcasts promoting new Blu-ray collections, the scenery in this webcasts is entirely non-DWU.
- Colin acts partially as if he is actually the Sixth Doctor.