Colin retaliates with outbursts of ridicule and asks them if they would like to know what happened during his last trial.
The magistrate refuses, asking him why he is disputing an unpaid parking fine.
Colin explains that he was busy filming vital new content for the Doctor Who Season 23 Blu-ray Collection, while holding up an iPad. Baker proceeds to claim his evidence is beamed directly from the Matrix. As the others look confused, he explains that it is the repository of all Time Lord knowledge.
As they continue to look confused, he instead activates the iPad, which begins to play bits from Season 23, after which he rests his case.
The magistrate tells Baker that it looks entertaining, but is not why they're in court.
Colin continues to complain about their intent on incriminating him and haven't paid attention at all. He explains about updated special effects, new documentaries and extended edits of every episode. He tells that there are over 10 hours of bonus material and without his contribution, the entire thing could have been wiped out.
As a final statements Colin demands that the trial cease to be and that he should be put back to his proper place and time.
The magistrate puts on her glasses and as the screen fades to black, we hear a gavel banging.
The door slams shut and gets locked.
- Colin Baker - Colin Baker
- Nicola Bryant - Nicola Bryant
- Magistrate - Lisa Hollander
- Prosecutor - Chris Allen
- Frazer Hines - Frazer Hines
- Matthew Waterhouse - Matthew Waterhouse
- Make-up - Sarah Burrows
- Production Manager - Jo Larmer
- Colourist - Rich Alderson
- Dubbing Mixer - Mark Ayres
- Sound Recordist - David Calvert
- Director of Photography - Jeremy Bishop
- Director - Paul Vanezis
- Producers - Chris Allen and Russell Minton
- The Matrix is mentioned.
- The Time Lords are mentioned.
- An iPad appears.
- Proper place and time is mentioned.
- The entire setting is a court.
- Nicola Bryant once was married to Brian Blessed.
The Doctor Who series
- In the evidence that Colin Baker acquired from the Matrix, footage fictional versions of Space Station Zenobia, the Sixth Doctor, the Valeyard, Melanie Bush, Yrcanos, Peri Brown, Sil, Darkel, and the Master plays.
- Whilst reiterating his point, Baker shows footage of: "updated special effects"; The Writers' Room: The Missing Season 23; [[|]] and an actress, The Doctor Who Cookbook Revisited with Nicola Bryant; two actors who scream "Peri!"; the female actress, Colin Baker, and Nicola Bryant; The Doctor's Table: Season 23 with Bryant, the actress, Baker, and [[|]]; and extended edits of every episode.
- Despite the name of the webcast, Colin Baker portrays himself, not the Sixth Doctor.
- The trial may possibly be a reference to Colin Baker's experience receiving a parking ticket in 2016. He believed he had been ticketed unjustly and vowed to fight the fine.