- You may be looking for Sin-Eaters (comic story).
The Sin Eaters was the fourth release of the BBC Torchwood audio stories.
Alien larvae in a baptismal font mark the beginnings of a terrifying adventure for the "Torchwood" team in this exclusive audio adventure, read by Gareth David-Lloyd. Searching for the source of a bizarre Rift reading, Gwen, Jack and Ianto find a corpse on the beach, his face covered in hundreds of tiny cuts. Watching from the shadows is a man in black...The Reverend Hayward thinks he has found a way to take away people's sins. The trouble is, his special baptisms tend to take away their lives too. For the creatures he collects and puts in his church font are nightmarish parasites, feeding on their hosts' negative emotions before consuming them. It is up to Torchwood to track them down and destroy them...
to be added
- Jack claims the Icelandic race are of alien origin, possibly originating near Pyrovillia.
- Jack indicates the year is 2009.
- The story adds two major items to Torchwood's technical arsenal: the Torchwood SUV can transform into a boat, and the Hub links to a hidden dock where, among other things, a Torchwood-commissioned boat called Sea Queen is docked. Sea Queen is destroyed by the end of the story.
- The corpse of a sailor from 1940 is found; the sailor is said to have been part of Operation Dynamo. (AUDIO: The Nemonite Invasion, PROSE: Timewyrm: Exodus)
- Gwen mentions Rhys' encounter with the space whale. (TV: Meat)
- The door to the Hub is still damaged from the Dalek attack. (TV: The Stolen Earth)
- By the events of PROSE: Risk Assessment, Torchwood have replaced the Sea Queen with the Sea Queen II.