to be added
- At some point, Graham brought his own memory foam cushion along for the TARDIS. He thinks the TARDIS is angry at him for it.
- The Hammers began as a collective of workers from the Thames Ironworks and Shipbuilding Company. They were then known as Thames Ironworks F.C.
- In 1896, they won their first final against Barking, in the Charity Cup.
- Team TARDIS discover a Draconian Galaxy-class battlecruiser in the ironworks factory.
- This story is told from Graham's perspective.
- The 15th Emperor of Draconia once made the Doctor nobility. (AUDIO: Paper Cuts, TV: Frontier in Space)
- The Doctor notes that Draconia won't go to war with Earth for another seven centuries. (TV: Frontier in Space)