The Shoreditch Intervention was the fourth and final story in the audio anthology Susan's War, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Alan Barnes and featured Carole Ann Ford as Susan, Paul McGann as The Doctor and Nicholas Briggs as the Daleks.
Publisher's summary Edit
When Susan's TARDIS is intercepted, she is given a highly classified mission.
to be added
- Susan - Carole Ann Ford
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Alex / Lehena - Becky Wright
- JP / Rocker 2 - Tom Mahy
- Franko / Policeman - Louis Davison
- The Daleks / Fyodor / Rocker 1 - Nicholas Briggs
- Susan is given a time ring and a sonic wand of the Doctor's design.
- Daleks use a pulse sphere to bypass the time lock.
- The Daleks refer to the Eighth Doctor as the "current incarnation" of the Doctor.
- The Doctor recognises Dalek duplicates through blink rate.
- Lehena was left behind by the Celestial Intervention Agency.
- David Bradley's cameo was taken from another audio play and not specially recorded for this production. (BFX: The Shoreditch Intervention)
- Susan is aware that the Celestial Intervention Agency was disbanded. (AUDIO: Assassins)
- Lehena knows Susan's true name, which is a "great state secret" only known by a select few. (PROSE: Birth of a Renegade)
- In a Dalek hypnoscape, Susan is brought to a garden with silver trees and an orange night sky, (TV: The Sensorites) in the city of Arcadia. (TV: Doomsday, The Day of the Doctor)
- Gallifrey, Skaro, and Earth are time locked during the Last Great Time War. (TV: The Stolen Earth, et al.)
- Susan and her Doctor were hiding in 1963 London (TV: An Unearthly Child) with a device, which a later Doctor retrieved and used to "wipe out one version of Skaro and its sun". (TV: Remembrance of the Daleks)
- Susan refers to her last encounter with the Eighth Doctor. (AUDIO: All Hands on Deck)
- Susan space-time telegraphed the Doctor. (TV: Terror of the Zygons, et al.)
- A few weeks in the future, the First Doctor, Ian Chesterton, Barbara Wright, and the past Susan will leave Earth. (TV: An Unearthly Child, PROSE: A Long Night, Who Killed Kennedy)
- Susan kept a diary. (PROSE: Time and Relative)
- The Renegade Daleks used advanced robotization techniques. (TV: The Dalek Invasion of Earth, PROSE: What To Do If A Dalek Attacks You!, et al.)
- The Doctor claims he gave up his chameleon circuit to disguise the Hand of Omega's container, which is why his TARDIS became stuck as a police box. (TV: An Unearthly Child)
- The Doctor hid his secret diary in the lower compartment of the astral map. (TV: The Web Planet, et al.)
- The Doctor tricks Susan into his TARDIS and sends her away for safety. His future incarnations would also do the same for Rose (TV: The Parting of the Ways), Clara, (TV: The Time of the Doctor) and River Song. (TV: The Husbands of River Song)
- An execution party of Special Weapons Daleks seemingly obliterates the Doctor, (TV: Remembrance of the Daleks) but he survives by teleporting at the moment he should die. (TV: The Witch's Familiar)
- Information obtained from the Brancheerian Dalek agent has revealed the Daleks have a heightened interest in Earth. (AUDIO: The Uncertain Shore)
- The Lord President Eternal Rassilon has taken an interest in Susan and wishes to speak to her. (AUDIO: Havoc, et al.)