The Shadow in the Mirror was a webcast that was made specifically for the Doctor Who: Lockdown! event. Along with Shadow of a Doubt, it was the second of two connected stories written by Paul Cornell to coincide with the watchalong of Human Nature / The Family of Blood, completing the trilogy that began nine days earlier in Cornell's short story The Shadow Passes.
to be added
- Written by Paul Cornell
- Read by Lor Wilson as Lucy Cartwright
- Music and Sound Design by Jamie Robertson
- Artwork by Christopher Jones
- Video Edited by Abigail Scarfe
- Produced by Emily Cook
to be added
- This story was published in prose format in Adventures in Lockdown.
- Fresh from her discovery about the Timeless Child and her confrontation with another incarnation in the Matrix, the Thirteenth Doctor doesn't question when Daughter of Mine mentions an unknown incarnation of herself - stating that she had come to learn that the only solid rule about being the Doctor was "Doctors don't know much about themselves". (TV: The Timeless Children)
- The Doctor believes that "in many ways it was her own fault" that the Family of Blood killed so many people. (TV: Human Nature/The Family of Blood)
- The Doctor frees Daughter of Mine from her imprisonment in the mirror, just as Son of Mine had hoped they would do. (TV: The Family of Blood)