to be added
- The Death Moon forces the Calapians into shelter when it passes over Calapia every sixty-four years.
- Yaz has studied criminology.
- The Calapians enjoy balloon animals, yoga and karaoke.
- When playing a guessing game Lewis Capaldi, Mel and Sue and Theodoric the Great are mentioned.
Story notes Edit
- This story is told from Yaz's perspective.
- The story is an allegory for passing time during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Doctor recalls putting "this girl in a mirror", and intends to finally release her, claiming that it no longer suits who she is. (TV: The Family of Blood; WC: The Shadow in the Mirror)
- The Doctor is still processing the revelation of her forgotten early life as the Timeless Child. (TV: Fugitive of the Judoon, The Timeless Children)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.