- You may be looking for the episode of The Space Museum.
Publisher's summary Edit
To maintain their vessel, the Mistress and K9 must locate a sustainable power source and e-space-compatible technology — or lose the ability to time travel forever. Their answer lies within an ancient derelict Dyson sphere. But all is not as its seems, and the arrival of alien archaeologists from planet Herta, searching for evidence of the ancient, brings further danger.
to be added
- K9 refers to conterminous space.
- Ecto-Space's lightspeed threshold is only 180,000 miles per second, instead of the 186,000 of N-Space.
- The conceptual geometer requires further modification to conform with the negative curvature of Ecto-Space.
- The Mistress mentions "the laws of E-physics."
- The Mistress - Lalla Ward
- K9 - John Leeson
- Kimmel / Vulich - Graeme Du Fresne
- Jora - Bryonie Pritchard
- Caloyer - Mike McCormack
- K9's Mistress was intended to be Romana and Ecto-Space was intended to be E-Space; alternative names were used because BBV Productions did not have the license for these characters and concepts.
- The Mayflower's lightspeed overdrive is operating at 100% efficiency, (TV: Logopolis) but the conceptual geometer requires further modification. (TV: The Horns of Nimon)
- The Great Globe is made from dwarf star alloy. (TV: Warriors' Gate)
- The Mistress has anti-radiation drugs. (TV: Destiny of the Daleks)