The Satanic Mill was the fourth and final story in the audio anthology Doom Coalition 1, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Edward Collier and featured Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor, Nicola Walker as Liv Chenka and Hattie Morahan as Helen Sinclair.
Publisher's summary Edit
As the Doctor closes in on his quarry, long buried animosities come boiling to the surface on this ancient and powerful satellite, in a final confrontation that could have unimaginable consequences.
And even that is only the beginning...
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Liv Chenka - Nicola Walker
- Helen Sinclair - Hattie Morahan
- The Eleven - Mark Bonnar
- Paine - Matthew Cottle
- Father Locke/Orbs - Ewan Bailey
- Padrac - Robert Bathurst
- Galileo Galilei - John Woodvine
- The Eleven found the means of finding the prototype stellar manipulator in the Omega Vault.
- Helen says that zombies are popular figures in folklore.
- Plotting to destroy Earth's solar system in 1639, the Eleven notes that Johann Sebastian Bach, Marie Curie, Albert Einstein and the vast majority of the Doctor's companions will never be born.
- This story was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- The title is a reference to the poem And did those feet in ancient time by William Blake, which, in its criticism of industrialisation, refers to "these dark Satanic Mills".
- The Doctor explains how Omega gave the Time Lords power over time. (TV: The Three Doctors)
- Liv mentions that when she first met the Doctor, he looked different. (AUDIO: Robophobia)