Summary[edit | edit source]
The Daleks discover a new planet, and it's heading straight towards Skaro!
Plot[edit | edit source]
A comet flies through space, coming into contact with space dust and before long a new planet forms.
The Daleks have been observing the skies and spot the new planet. The Astrodalek states that it is heading for a sun, but as the Dalek Emperor watches the planet smashes through the sun, undamaged.
The Daleks name this new planet Skardal and begin to track it, worried that it might impact with Skaro. On its way through space it goes behind Omega Three, obscuring it from the Daleks' view, then it impacts with Omega Three.
The Daleks then decide to use a meteorite storm to alter the course of the planet by increasing the meteorites' mass using their magray ultimate, which fills the meteorites with magnetic power.
The Daleks manage to alter the course of the planet. It is now heading straight for their enemies: the Mechanoids!
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Dalek Emperor
References[edit | edit source]
- The Daleader is the leader of the Dalek fleet.
- Unanimous resolution has been passsed in the British Parliament as it demands a full investigation into the disappearance of the Crown Jewels. A parliament spokesperson has claimed their loss is a nationial disaster.
- The court in the trial of Admiral Beatty anxiously awaits the return of the jury, which has been out for more than six hours. Legal experts expect no decision to be made "today".
- The Crown Jewels are attracting vast crowds, at last on display at the Canberra World Fair. Officials claim that the publicity attached to the recent disappearance is responsible. Since the theft, the British government has insisted on extra guard for the jewels and has ordered a squad of top commando troops to Canberra.
- Cooper Bristol, a long time assistant to Admiral Beatty, has been chosen to replace him as the World Navy Chief.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Reprints[edit | edit source]
- Doctor Who - A Marvel Monthly 56, 58-60 in black and white
- Doctor Who Classic Comics 8 in colour
- Terry Nation's Dalek Annual 1978
- DWMS The Dalek Chronicles in colour
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Daleks are in conflict with the Mechonoids. (COMIC: Eve of War)
- The Daleks send Skardal on a course to Mechanus. (COMIC: Impasse)