The Rogue Planet was a comic story published in City Magazines. It was written by David Whitaker.
The Daleks discover a new planet, and it's heading straight towards Skaro!
A comet flies through space, coming into contact with space dust and before long a new planet forms.
The Daleks have been observing the skies and spot the new planet. The Astrodalek states that it is heading for a sun, but as the Dalek Emperor watches the planet smashes through the sun, undamaged.
The Daleks name this new planet Skardal and begin to track it, worried that it might impact with Skaro. On its way through space it goes behind Omega Three, obscuring it from the Daleks' view, then it impacts with Omega Three.
The Daleks then decide to use a meteorite storm to alter the course of the planet by increasing the meteorites' mass using their magray ultimate, which fills the meteorites with magnetic power.
The Daleks manage to alter the course of the planet. It is now heading straight for their enemies: the Mechanoids!
- Dalek Emperor
- The Daleader is the leader of the Dalek fleet.
- Doctor Who - A Marvel Monthly 56, 58-60 in black and white
- Doctor Who Classic Comics 8 in colour
- Terry Nation's Dalek Annual 1978
- DWMS The Dalek Chronicles in colour
- The Daleks are in conflict with the Mechonoids. (COMIC: Eve of War)
- The Daleks send Skardal on a course to Mechanus. (COMIC: Impasse)