The Rings of Ikiria was the twelfth and final story of the sixth series in The Companion Chronicles audio range. It was produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Richard Dinnick and featured Mike Yates.
Publisher's summary Edit
to be added
- During his early days with UNIT, Mike rented a one bedroom flat in Clapham.
- In his childhood, Mike attended prep school before being sent to public school and joining the British Army.
- The Doctor tells the Brigadier that he deciphered the Rosetta Stone.
- Over the course of several nights, five large circles had appeared on a farm belonging to the Oliver family on Sark, one of the Channel Islands.
- Mike's driver is Jean Mercer.
- Mrs Oliver owns the farm.
- This audio drama was recorded on 21 March 2012.
- Corporal Jean Mercer asks Mike if there are "more freaky lizards hell bent on wiping out mankind." He believes that she had been his driver during the Silurian clean-up but, in reality, she was a psychic projection created by Ikiria using his memories as a reference. (TV: Doctor Who and the Silurians)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.