The Reviled was the second story in the audio anthology Dark Eyes 3, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Matt Fitton and featured Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor and Nicola Walker as Liv Chenka.
Publisher's summary Edit
Above the jungle world of Ramosa, the Eminence war is raging. Sensing the growing threat, the native Ramossans have risen up against the human colonists in their midst and regained control of their planet.
While Sally Armstrong negotiates on behalf of her silent partner, Narvin sends in the Doctor and Liv Chenka to try and make a difference. But what is his true agenda? And can the Doctor really hope to save everyone on a world where humanity is despised?
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Liv Chenka - Nicola Walker
- Narvin - Sean Carlsen
- The Master - Alex MacQueen
- Dr Sally Armstrong - Natalie Burt
- The Eminence - David Sibley
- Jaldam/Vaughan - Sacha Dhawan
- Gajeeda - Sarah Mowat
- Sharma - Laura Riseborough
- Walter Vincent is Grand Administrator of the Earth Alliance.
- The human capacity for vengeance scares the Doctor more than "monsters" such as the Daleks, Cybermen, and Sontarans.
to be added
- Liv mentions that she is a long way from Kaldor. (AUDIO: Robophobia)
- The Doctor mentions travelling with a soldier called Sally in his last life. (AUDIO: House of Blue Fire)
- The Doctor notes his and Liv's encounters on Nixyce VII (AUDIO: The Traitor) and the Orpheus. (AUDIO: Time's Horizon)