London, 1964, and the repercussions of Jago and Litefoot’s adventure are dealt with by Sir Toby Kinsella and his crack team of specialists at Counter-Measures. What is the Reesinger Process – and who is behind it?
to be added
- Group Captain Gilmore - Simon Williams
- Allison Williams - Karen Gledhill
- Sir Toby Kinsella - Hugh Ross
- Rachel Jensen - Pamela Salem
- Stephanie Wilton/Receptionist - Sinead Keenan
- James Wilton/Harry - Rory Keenan
- Harold Moorcroft/Josh/Doctor/Minister/General - Stephen Critchlow
- Margaret/Mrs Moorcroft/Nurse - Helen Goldwyn
- Sir Harold Moorcroft ran the Department of Defence before he committed suicide. He previously worked in the Department of the Treasury.
- Counter-Measures is investigating an incident in the Isle of Wight.
- Sir Harold and his wife were married for over 30 years.
- Sir Toby mentions the Pelage Incident to Sir Harold. (AUDIO: The Pelage Project)
- Sir Toby refers to the upcoming general election. (AUDIO: State of Emergency)